Dr. Trenace Richardson
Dr. Trenace Richardson is a nationally sought-after keynote speaker and an award-winning educator, author, and CEO. With over 20 years of leadership experience in the public and private sectors, Dr. Richardson is a highly respected leadership researcher and practitioner. She has spoken to audiences across the country, helping businesses, churches, civic organizations, and individuals excel in the areas of personal, organizational, and leadership development. She has an innate ability to connect with diverse audiences across various disciplines.
Trenace Richardson Enterprises LLC (TRE) is a consultation firm that supports businesses and individuals in the areas of leadership development, spiritual development, education, and speaking. In summary, at TRE we help people lead from their soul.
A lover of learning and all things academic, Dr. Richardson earned a Master of Divinity degree from Howard University and a doctorate in Higher Education Administration from The George Washington University. Her dissertation focused on the impact of spirituality on the leadership practices of African American women college presidents. She is a published author, having written on servant leadership, spirituality in the workplace, leadership, and personal development. Her latest co-authored work entitled, Purpose Pushers: The Journey of Discovering & Walking in Your Life's Purpose is now available.
As a result of her extensive education and experience, Dr. Richardson has earned several awards and recognitions.
Her more notable accomplishments include:
- Woman Empowerment Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the DC Women's Business Center
- Trailblazer Award by the Charles County MD Commission for Women in the area of Entrepreneurship
- The Spectrum Circle Award for Innovative Women in Business, Tech, and Media
- The Best Instructional Leader Award by Strayer University
- The Irving Strayer Award (given to those ranked in the top 1% of leadership) while serving as a Dean of Faculty to over 300 professors across the country
- The Distinguished Alumni Award Nomination by Indian River High School in Chesapeake Virginia
- The Excellence in Education Award by the State of Maryland while teaching at Bowie High School
Dr. Richardson is a proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. and recently traveled to Okinawa, Japan to be the keynote speaker for their International Sisterhood Retreat. She is honored to be the wife of Gregory Richardson. They have two beautiful children, Nhi’ya and Nigel, and live in the DC Metropolitan area.
Dr. Richardson has held several leadership and research positions with Strayer University and The George Washington University, respectively. Currently, she serves as the director of the Organizational Development and Learning Institute at the College of Southern Maryland.
- Path to Promotion
The DMV Speaker